Cost of LED spotlights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Could anyone tell me how much I should expect to pay to have electrician install 20 LED spotlights in my Home?
Cheers

Sponsored Links
Very difficult to put a some on this without more details on where you are? What type of property it is and how the cable for the lighting will need to be run? How many rooms? Better to get three local quotes and go from there.

Sponsored Links
Hi
Could anyone tell me how much I should expect to pay to have electrician install 20 LED spotlights in my Home?
Cheers

The going rate is anywhere between £40 and £60 per point usually. But depends on many factors and you'll probably have some making good to do afterwards if access is limited.

To expand on what the others have said ...
At the easiest end, and hence cheapest, would be if it's really easy to pop into the attic to do the cabling.
Then would come where you have to pull some boards up (and the client is happy to shift the furniture out in advance).
Then comes the case where it's a modern build that's designed to be unmaintainable so you have to carefully cut lots of holes in the glued down sheet flooring for access.
And then lastly, you can't get above the ceiling so have to work from below - especially having to get through joists. And that's where you start to appreciate the skills required by proctologists and gynecologists :whistle:

That's way there are so many "it depends" answers - it can be an easy job, it can be a right b'stard of a job, and without seeing it then it's hard to offer advice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back