Counterfeit goods..

I

imamartian

The warnings are on the news... beware you're not buying a counterfeit iPad2.... but wht i don't understand is... what is a counterfeit iPad2? is it a wooden simarly carved in New Guinnea or a reverse engineered, more cheaply built, exact copy? Or stolen iPad2's?

The only warning you seem to get is that they may catch fire... well i reckon most people will take that risk for £200 cheaper !!!

But generally speaking, how can cameras or food processors be faked effectivley in order to make money?

Sponsored Links
Counterfeit iPad2's can be instantly recognised by the words "Samsung Galaxy Tab" printed on the reverse. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I'd rather spend the extra £200 on the genuine article and know I'm not funding a drugs cartel.
Helps me sleep easier at night too.

I'd rather spend the extra £200 on the genuine article and know I'm not funding a drugs cartel.

I agree totally... but what constitutes a counterfiet Chieftan tank? is it a Robin reliant with a bit more metal? or an exactly copied Chieftan? or a stolen Chieftan?

Does a Robin Reliant have any metal?
I thought even the engine was a wind-up Lego one!

I'd rather save the £200 and spend it at my local drugs cartel...

...helps me sleep easier too!

Sponsored Links
Back