Cracking Match

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
2 penaltys in 2 mins in the Spain vs Paraguay match and now a retake. Both missed too.

What a match so tune in and forget the troll! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
:D Great match.... and how I smiled when the Argi's were literally 'dumped' out of the World Cup. So both Brazil and Argentina only got one step beyond England...... I admit were Crap, but we have a few 'great' footballing nations who are no better. :eek:

and everyone says South American football is the best.... Germany are the new Brazil...!!

Sponsored Links
spain looked crap, as did brazil. germany looked awesome. cracking match last night between uruguay and ghana

spain looked crap, as did brazil. germany looked awesome. cracking match last night between uruguay and ghana
Belting second half, I would be a bit pi$$ed though, as Uruguay played with two goalies!
Brazil didn't turn up in the second half. The Dutch came good too, but I fancy The Hun.

Did Uruguay play their man that was shot in the head, and still has a bullet in his brain? Shame they lost.

Did Uruguay play their man that was shot in the head, and still has a bullet in his brain? Shame they lost.

He is a Paraguayan footballer, Salvador Cabanas and he did not play, but I think Sunderland were trying to either sign him or weigh him in :LOL:

But he got off lightly considering what happened to Andrés Escobar after his OG against the USA in 1994, so watch out Rob Green ;)

Considering Englands poor performance this year I still admire Emile Heskey.... he had a disasterous World Cup, but has come home, put on a frock and won the womens Wimbledon Final.

Not a premier league player amongst them,Germany that is,on the other hand Spain have Torres and they don't look to impressive wonder if there is a connection here? The Dutch have Kuyt but he seems a workaholic and is prepared for hard graft.

Not only no premier league players in the Germany team, if think all 23 players are on the books of bundesliga teams.

Not only no premier league players in the Germany team, if think all 23 players are on the books of bundesliga teams.
Just had alook and you are right so it could be argued, premier league highest paid,bundesliga produce better players.

Sponsored Links
Back