Crazy Time In A & E.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My F-I-L was advised by his GP to go to A & E to have a swollen ankle looked at. The GP was worried it might be a blood clot.

He arrived at 1930 yesterday, finally leaving at 0500 this morning.

Good job it wasn't a blood clot...

Under the previous government, you were attended to within 4 hours in
A & E, but the ConDems have scrapped that idea.

Sponsored Links
If he was a labour voter then he should have been left unattended for 24 hours at least. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
he was in there for all that time??????????

count yourself lucky he wasnt charged rent :rolleyes:

For goodness sake - they've only been in office for a few weeks and laready you want to blame them.

Think this issue highlights the lazy attitude that pervades A&E staff and their curious Triage optimisation process.

Last time I was in A&E, about 2 years ago, there was a family of travellers (about 10) cluttering the place up. Typical travellers too, flat caps, noisy, irish, rude, the lot. ONLY ONE OF THEM HAD ANYTHING WRONG WITH THEM. And they kept hassling the staff to be seen soon. Perhaps they had been nicking scrap metal and were on the run. :rolleyes:

Last time I was in A&E, about 2 years ago, there was a family of travellers (about 10) cluttering the place up. Typical travellers too, flat caps, noisy, irish, rude, the lot. ONLY ONE OF THEM HAD ANYTHING WRONG WITH THEM. And they kept hassling the staff to be seen soon. Perhaps they had been nicking scrap metal and were on the run. :rolleyes:

lol that happend at one of ours, apart from they parked all their transits and L200s in the police bays next to a&e, police are onsite 24/7 and they have clamps :LOL:

If he was a labour voter then he should have been left unattended for 24 hours at least. :rolleyes:

Maybe if you were left for 24 hours you may grow up a little.
Its not always the politicians who are to blame for everything that doesn't run as we would like them to.

Sponsored Links
Back