Cream Floor Grout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks - just a quickie

A couple of years back I had new floor tiles put down in the bathroom with cream grout. That grout could do with some touching up and there are a few cracks here and there.

I'll be buggered if I can find the stuff that I bought though. I can't remember the name but I got it from B&Q. All I can get there now is cream WALL tile grout.

Any idea where I can get a small tub of cream floor grout? Happy to order online etc if need be.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
As I'm just touching up cracks, would it matter that much if I just used bathroom wall grout that I can get in the same colour?

Sponsored Links
Doesn't matter to me. ;)
The grout has cracked for a reason, if you just put some more grout in the cracks it'll soon crack again. So in answer to your question, for this application, no it doesn't matter that you want to use wall grout on the floor.
Anyone else reading this should not use wall grout on floors - it's not as hard wearing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back