Crossing the chanel...... we haven't seen anything yet !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Nonsense. The migrants are alive and have been recued. Attention has been brought. Migrants are constantly in danger. It was a total success.

Well done Banksy.:)
Utter utter sh!t. The Italian navy rescued them from the danger they were put in by dangerously overcrowding them on the trafficking boat. That boat should be scuttled.

Sponsored Links
Nonsense. In the same way you condone migrants drowning at sea...?
I have no wish for them to drown, the trafficking/rescue boats should pick them up in African waters and take them to the nearest safe country, Morocco would do.
Try not to be a silly gammon.
I have no wish to copy you.

They had to be rescued from Banksys boat, I would say that far from sorting it, he failed spectacularly. His actions put them in danger.

And encouraged more people to risk their lives. Long term, Banksy has probably caused a thousand deaths, nice work Banksy.

Correct. Job done.

Well, if you consider them bobbing around on a bigger boat that none of the EU countries concerned seem inclined to allow into port to disembark them, then I suppose that's job done. The end result of Banksy's self-promoting interference will probably be more of them ending back where they came from than would have otherwise been the case. Banksy 1 - Migrants 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back