CSL Connected?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone have experience of the CSL Connected modules on a pryonix EURO 46 panel.
Would I be correct to understand that a CSL Connected module will provide BOTH ARC connectivity for signalling and also HomeControl2.0 App functionality via this SIM based module? i.e. Two for the price of one.

Hence, there would be no need for a DigiWiFi module to achieve HomeControl2.0 App functionality.
Also probably likely to be more reliable with the CSL Connected.

Is that correct?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
do you know what the arrangement is with these csl connected units?
Unlike the digiwifi modules, I can’t easily find a price for this hardware. Are they only provided as part of a 12months ARC contract, so effectively the hardware is free w contract but installers would have to charge for their install?
I’ve been quoted £100+vat for some csl communicator, does this sound right?

Also assume all running costs for the internal sim of the csl connected unit is all covered as part of the contract ARC monitoring cost.
And I suppose if one was to transfer to another provider and different ARC, the unit would be reconfigured allowing the new ARC to pickup the costs etc?

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back