CT / PG difference

They are level, it’s just the camera picture shows distorted.
If the combo protruded further from the wall than the other accessory I could accept camera angle for the blue "distortion".

upload_2018-1-28_1-43-46.png

But the red one I find hard to accept.

Sponsored Links
I guess I must have a different understanding of what "level" means when applied to adjacent electrical accessories.....

I guess I must have a different understanding of what "level" means when applied to adjacent electrical accessories.....

I'd say you both have correct understandings, you're just using different references. Level with the other accessory, or level wrt the COG of the Earth?

Perhaps "aligned" might be a better term for the former?

Sponsored Links
I'd say you both have correct understandings, you're just using different references. Level with the other accessory, or level wrt the COG of the Earth? Perhaps "aligned" might be a better term for the former?
Indeed. I would think that, in this sort of context, "level" would usually be taken to mean 'horizontal', rather than 'aligned' (with something).

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back