CTD00 stats

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

Just found this thread 10 mins a go. Exactly the same issue with my CTD00. Just ordered my stats, whats the quickest way to dismantle it so that they can be installed. The machine is pretty clean, the condenser was installed upside down and caused a overheat.

Regards,

Richard

please note forum rule 20, your post has been split and edited

Sponsored Links
aquaworm said:
Hi there,

whats the quickest way to dismantle it

With an electric screwdriver :p

Small cover on rear bearing comes off, bar if fitted comes off and the cover for the element comes off.

Bit puzzled though, how do you know the stats have gone if you've not had the back off? As it's overheated it could be the exhaust stat that's open circuit.

Just seen this post.

There is not a lot of slack on the wires so I would advise taking the top and side (RHS looking at front) off and unplugging the heater unit, then swopping the stats on a table before putting the heater unit back.

N.B. Unplug the appliance first.

Clean all the lint out of the inside of the appliance while you have the side off.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back