Cunning plan ........ On Paper :(

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want / Need to clean out a Radiator (Well Towel Warmer) Its the only piece of existing heating related plumbing I will be retaining in my grand scheme of central heating replacement ......

Its been fitted about ummmmm 5 to 8 years & was linked in on the primary gravity feed on my system (Before you lot start getting all excited, may I point out that the dude that did it said he was 25 Years in the job yadda yadda & had a Queens dog logo on his van)

Enough of that ....... Should I take it down the garden & sloosh it thro with the hose pipe..... Or are there much better ways ?

I don't see the point it cleaning the entire system for only one radiators benefit...... Mind you I suppose the scrap man will be happy getting lots of clean copper tubing :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
That do or do I need to pour some carbolic cat food or whatever in to it as well ....... ?

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
John M said:
That do or do I need to pour some carbolic cat food or whatever in to it as well ....... ?
Yes, just pop into your local plumbers merchant and ask for carbolic cat food. They'll know exactly what you need.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back