Cute, or what? Even though I say so myself......!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1095119135_Matthew.JPG

Here is my 17 month old son Matthew playing peek-a-boo - he's just pulled the curtain back so I could take this!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Now, Pip, that is the first time EVER I have been able to "see" myself in Will!!!

That's uncanny!

Seriously, can you see a likeness in my boys?

Or has the missus been playing hide the sausage with the Milkie?

Now look ee here INsecure Sparkoda !!

Sorry but --- Gold top or silver ?

;)

BTW I couldn't spot the likeness in twins .. !

After close examination...
Simon.JPG

It would appear this photo has been doctored in some way.
MatthewSecure.jpg

I didn't notice it at first because it was quite subtle...

But they are definately, JCB tyre marks!!!!

Come clean Secure, the game is up! You didn't dig that hole yourself did you??? :D

now now MMJ. you're making assumptions. We haven't seen what ss has on the end of his legs???? :eek:

Nice try waran, mate, but if you read earlier, I said I cut my TOE. Big clue as to what I have on the end of my legs. :D

I'm innocent m'lud - those jcb tracks were superimposed by Pip.

Me and Will did indeed dig the hole wih our own fair hands (and a bit of help from a plastic chinese spade....)

SimWetWill.jpg

The question was We haven't seen what ss has on the end of his legs????
The answer may be :-
Dad obviously is unable to either see, or roll up the old trousers, as he only just fits the hole .. By the the look on their faces one could assume the public loos were just too far away .... Having 'dug in' in true English style, They descended into pure frothy, bliss, and a large puddle of that by the looks !! ... ;)

P

So, are we saying incontinentspark?

Or maybe, his foot had been stunk by a jelly fish and was dousing it in the only available source of amonia he had???

The plot thickens... :D

mildmanneredjanitor said:
So, are we saying incontinentspark?

Or maybe, his foot had been stunk by a jelly fish and was dousing it in the only available source of amonia he had???

The plot thickens... :D

! PEY

I'M NOT BEING DEFENSIVE OK?????????????

I F'IN WELL DUG IT MYSELF, ALRIGHT?

:D :D

Christ, you've got me there....we couldn't be bothered to walk to the nearest loo.. or the sea!!!

Sponsored Links
Back