Cyclists should be banned off certain roads

70 is only on motorways. the only cyclists in my area are cheap skates going to and from work, it isn't healthy breathing in the fumes, in fact worse big lung fulls when gasping up hills. Holland is an eye opener, nightmare for those who ain't prepared for it, different mentality that won't work here. I'm surprised there isn't more fatalities the way they cut up the inside. I ride a motorcycle, I never ride in the gutter or up the inside get knocked off and get punctures. Ride like a prat die like one. I'd charge them something

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
All of them which have not had a lesser limit imposed.

Where you see this sign on a dual-carriageway.

national.gif

Me rich, you can't stop jabbering, always gotta say summat ,a genuine know it all, Dorset whaler living deadsville, lol

What's up with you?

Are you confusing me with someone else?

I was going to move to Birmingham but I won't now.

I think you are labouring under the misapprehension that the stupid one of us is me.

no misunderstanding. I was corrected and took it. However, you just gotta spout up in your usual 'I'm the resident super brain' . Where do you get off ?. Further, unless you're a breed you won't fit in here. Whites here are the minority and you think you are everything.

I think the problem is that when there is a cyclist in front, it creates immediate danger. I hate passing cyclists because you really have to pick your moment to overtake what with bollards and bends and there is inevitably another car up your a***.

The lycra mob don't bother me too much as they normally cycle at a decent speed but the ones I hate are the early morning blokes, off to work, 5mph, can't change gear and no lights.

Women in shorts are fine :LOL:

This is an easy one for me.

Whether it's recreational or commuting....Ban them all in my opinion.
Just get off the roads you bums.

Having been a cyclist for many years, and a car driver for even more, I can see both sides of the coin so to speak.

The majority of cyclists are sensible on the road but like everything in life there are some who get the majority a bad name.

Most drivers are also courteous to cyclists who they see being sensible. It's when a cyclist is dodging in and out of slow moving traffic that drivers get irritated because they can't anticipate what the cyclist will do when the traffic starts moving faster.
.... and of course when a large proportion of these people ride up on your nearside when you want to turn left, or go through traffic lights on Red, or ride side by side down country roads. They should have tax and insurance like the rest of us.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Back