D32/ D33 Assessor Award

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking at lecturing. In the person specification, the above is listed as essential.

What is it??

Sponsored Links
Yeah, I've done that!

But it does not really explain what it means and specifically I cannot find anywhere that explains its context in the world of electrical installation.

D31/D32 are the NVQ assessor training awards.

Like a sparky does 23nn or whatever, an assessor will do D31/D32/A1
(A1 covers it all now I think).

I did D32 14+ years ago so I could be a NVQ level 3 assessor at work, nowt came of it though.

Sponsored Links
d33/d32 is an assessor grade. (NVQ) its old hat now and is replaced by A1, A2 Its a pain in the arse to get it (im doing mine at the moment)

However the a1 is a qualification you need to go out assessing nvq's. To lecture or teach you need another award that i cant remember of the top of my head. I will ask the question tomorrow.

This all depends on where you want to lecture or teach. If its for a college etc then you will need your teaching units. If it something you or an orgainastion has set up you can get around it. But its not strickly correct and there trying to stamp it out.

Google ENTO. they may have some info for you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back