Daily Wail attacks Starmer for...

Tabloids cannot handle the idea of labour MPs having money, as it goes against their constant reporting o that a labour government means we all become Communists.

I know nothing of his family, but he was a successful lawyer, and isn't he also a sir? Do people really expect him to be on minimum wage and living in a bedsit?

Sponsored Links
It seems that JohnD does read the UK's leading newspapers Dail Mail and Sunday Mail, despite his continual rants ........ your standards are rising JohnD :)

Starmer is an improvement on Jeremy Corbyn but he comes across as a bit too touchy feely.
The public seem to have gone off Smoothie Blair type politicians who promise alot but never deliver.

Smoothie Blair type politicians who promise alot
we had a period of career politicians: Nick Clegg, Ed Millband, David Cameron -smooth but rather lacking in personality.

and then there was Theresa May

I cant say Ive ever been much of a fan of Starmer, he hasnt got huge charisma, but then maybe we need to substitute that for intelligence.

At least its a start in the road towards a decent opposition -that is good for politics which ever side one is on

Sponsored Links
Did you chose Bozza as your PM because of those behind HIM? I think not. You probably chose Bozza based upon his Brexiteer appeasing, rousing speeches about Getting Brexit Done (lol), or some such.

I'm sure you remember Bozzas new look cabinet a full two months AFTER the last G.E.?

Wrong again. Firstly, Johnson is too left wing for me. Secondly, I'm a remainer.

I cant say Ive ever been much of a fan of Starmer, he hasnt got huge charisma, but then maybe we need to substitute that for intelligence.

At least its a start in the road towards a decent opposition -that is good for politics which ever side one is on

Whats he like with a bacon sandwich?

miliband_3064437c_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq6f7LZ7seCW96zliyTYX6ViIMpBIiS72GQ3QPBtusw-s.jpg

Saw the donkey sanctuary story trending on twitter this morning - I think the story backfired somewhat -there was so so much support for Starmer and **** taking the Daily Mail.

Starmer seems a decent enough sort of bloke , he got on very well with TM when she was home secretary and he was director of prosecutions

(Tis what he said on desert Island discs)

He has made a resonable start by getting rid of most of the corbinista bell e**s

How ever I dare say the militants in the party will attempt stab him in the back, tis what they do ;)

They cannot be trusted , give em time and they will be breifing plotting against him ;)

These left wing extremist are and have been a scourge on the Labour party since the 80's they have infected it like a decease ;)

Imho they should all be slung out of the country, they can ply there propaganda mantra in Venezuala , Cuba , El Salvador

them coutries are already f up any way so they cannot do much more damage then has already been done :LOL:

I noticed today that Transam is quite an intelligent bloke but spends most of the time on here acting daft or not engaging.

Sponsored Links
Back