Danfoss CP715si wiring to allow separate HW and CH timings

OK, so it's a mid-position valve. If the timer is wired correctly, you can have any combination of HW and/or CH.

My guessing is it isn't wired correctly. As I can't set individual times on programmer. I'll have to get someone out to investigate.

Sponsored Links
My guessing is it isn't wired correctly. As I can't set individual times on programmer. I'll have to get someone out to investigate.
Below is the wiring diagram for mid-position valves. As you can see, terminal 2, CH off, is not used. Presumably the wiring hasn't been disturbed, so if it worked with the old programmer, and the new one is working correctly, I can't see why it wouldn't work.
But reading the set-up instructions made my brain hurt. Are you sure you've done it right?

upload_2018-9-7_12-8-15.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-7_12-2-21.png
    upload_2018-9-7_12-2-21.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 91
bear in mind that you will probably want to replace your SI programmer in about 12 months, when it will stop working as you wish.

If by any chance it is a second-hand one, it may have already reached that point.

This is a deliberate feature, built in.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back