Danfoss Reliability

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have had my Danfoss control pack installed for about 2 years and seem to struggle getting long term reliability, I changed over from the RMT room stat to the RET stat for better indication of heating state and accuracy. Unfortunately my first RET packed up last year as it would not switch on, I replaced with a cheapo RS unit then replaced with another RET stat this year which failed after 4 days!! where it would not switch off. This was closely followed by the 2 year old FP715 controller locking up completely, fortunately I had a spare older styled FP715 which I have fitted. I have recently upgraded the roomstat to a Horstmann PRT1 which seems very well designed and built so fingers crossed. Anyone got any views Danfoss reliability good or bad, I always thought they were one of the top brands??

Regards

Robin

Sponsored Links
Clocks are usually ok and quite user friendly , motorised valves ok but wired roomstats are rubbish always about 5 degrees out and pack up as you have found out..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back