Danfoss TS715SI not working?

I’ll give that a go when I get home, thank you. It does seem too much of a coincidence. I’ll let you know if that works!
The neon in your pic is on when the switch is off , if that goes out when you seperate the wires on the lighting circuit , than that is where the problem is, if your programmer doesnt come back on you have damaged it, that neon light should not be on when the switch is in the off position

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Yes, you mean the red light next to the water heater switch? I thought so, which is what’s confused me a little.

Wires isolated with light down, but the red light remains lit on the hot water heater switch when off and still no display on either the Danfoss or thermostat fitted to the cylinder.

Attachments

• IMG_3037.jpeg
    IMG_3037.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 25
Sponsored Links
With the pic of your wires at the ceiling rose you cant get that wrong they can go either way round wont make any difference, some lighting rose have many wires going in but yours is a simple spur , so that hasnt caused the problem you are having, can you post a pic of your consumer unit/fuse box so we can see what your setup is

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sure, here you go. I’ve checked this, but nothing obviously wrong. You can see the hot water.

Attachments

• IMG_3039.jpeg
    IMG_3039.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3040.jpeg
    IMG_3040.jpeg
    199.2 KB · Views: 35
No but I’m going to buy a multimeter and test the wires to the thermostat
You could also test the wires going to the mv between brown and blue or earth and should be 240vac with a hot water demand.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back