DBs check for Council job offer

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Had a conditional offer and took a while to do pre employment checks?
As someone said, give them a call and say you are looking forward to starting your new job and you'd like to know if they could update you on where things are at.

The timescales we have been giving are just guesses at the end of the day.

Dont forget during the health check to tell them you are allergic to caffeine and have had your testicles removed.
That way you wont have to start till ten everyday as for the first couple of hours council workers just stand about drinking coffee and scratching their baws ;)

Mine didn’t take long and once done, I just pay £13 per year to the DBS update service and it’s re-checked every year. Although I’ve had to have an enhanced DBS check as all schools require it, I’ve only ever given them my DBS number and I can see online that nobody has ever checked it. I could have made up a number for all they know.

Mine didn’t take long and once done, I just pay £13 per year to the DBS update service and it’s re-checked every year. Although I’ve had to have an enhanced DBS check as all schools require it, I’ve only ever given them my DBS number and I can see online that nobody has ever checked it. I could have made up a number for all they know.
Again. Surprised they don't submit the application

Dont forget during the health check to tell them you are allergic to caffeine and have had your testicles removed.
That way you wont have to start till ten everyday as for the first couple of hours council workers just stand about drinking coffee and scratching their baws ;)
Would be doing bathroom/kitchens in tenenented houses. Didn't think it would be that steady as can't leave without bath sink for long etc

Just on with the health check now. It's 4k a year less to start with the top of the scale is 1k less then what I'm.on now. Anyone good at maths and knows what 4k less would be a week in real terms?

Sponsored Links
Back