dealer problem..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I brought a 52 reg car 3 months ago from a main dealer and have had an annoying squek almost from day 1.Car has been back in garage 4 times now and every time it comes back they tell me they have fixed something different but noise always returns.The problem i have is that the first time they had it back i was told it could be caused by bumper as it has had a knock and had been resprayed but they cant fix it as warranty does not cover bodywork.I have spoke to manager and put it to him that his garage has sold me a car with a body work problem,which if the car had been checked properly before sale would have been noticed,and have now passed the problem onto me but he didnt seem to agree..anybody had a similar problem,,advice would be appreciated..

please note forum rule 16

Sponsored Links
The risk of buying a second hand car! Main dealers are possibly worse than local garages for buying from, espcially as the cost is so much more.

Do you have any idea what is causing a squeak, it sounds a bit suprising to me that a slightly knocked bumper could cause an audiable squeak whilst driving.

Sponsored Links
Back