decorating fence

B

breezer

a few opinions please.

we are the proud owners of a new fence i think its called feather edge (it has harris rails) and concrete posts / weatherboard it looks very nice but plain, we want to decorate it any suggestions welcome.

plants may be "ok" but which , do not want any climbers / twisty one

you should also be aware we have no soil (don't ask) and mrs breezer has just come back with some "paint" which i will start on tomorrow, but it will still look "plain"

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
a few opinions please.

we are the proud owners of a new fence i think its called feather edge (it has harris rails) and concrete posts / weatherboard it looks very nice but plain, we want to decorate it any suggestions welcome.

plants may be "ok" but which , do not want any climbers / twisty one

you should also be aware we have no soil (don't ask) and mrs breezer has just come back with some "paint" which i will start on tomorrow, but it will still look "plain"

You can always break it up with trellis. Fixed on and in front of the fence panel not sitting on top (if you see what I mean). Then you can use plants in pots (biggish pots) and grow things like clematis or ornamental bushes and trees etc.

Breezer,

don't let the 'paint dribble through the other side!

I put up a new fence for a friend, which the neigbour then stained on their side...

My friend was not v happy bunny!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back