Define Fully pumped system.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just wanted to know how you plumbers define -

Fully pumped system

Sponsored Links
CH and HW indiect coils supplied by system water that has to be circulated by a pump and controlled by zone valves and cyl/room stats of one type or another.

is there such a thing as a partially pumped system?

Gravity circulation soley relies on the forces of gravity and convection currents to circulate water around the system, without the use of a pump and zone valves/cyl stat or room stat?

is there such a thing as a partially pumped system?

Gravity circulation soley relies on the forces of gravity and convection currents to circulate water around the system, without the use of a pump and zone valves/cyl stat or room stat?

Yes

Gravity hot water
pumped central heating

Sponsored Links
you could of course just tell us what the problem is and ask for a solution

just wanted to know how you plumbers define -

Fully pumped system
I just want to know how you novices define courtesy when asking inane questions without giving any thanks or any clue about why you're asking.

Just a general question Softus, no relation to any problems i have with my system.

Just a general question Softus, no relation to any problems i have with my system.

along the lines of: i got nothing better to do and was wondering if it is the same for you?
do you work for the council by any chance?

bengasman said:
do you work for the council by any chance?
I take it that you're using the word "work" in the loosest possible sense. ;)

Once again I stand corrected.
How about: do you get presence money from the council?
:evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back