Demise of diynot due to keyboard plonkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have only been a member of diynot for about 18months and have got and given help to members with issues/problems but when it comes to general discussion it is full of personal insults by certain members.

I was reading through mickymoodys post about ringing 999 when his partner had a fall and that just turned to insults mainly by spacecat who appears to try and insult or belittle people from his keyboard on every other subject or thatbloke who,s only posts appear to try and insult somebody.

I have also noticed that some members who used to come on here and have good banter or discussion have dissapeared .

..is it due to all this rubbish??

Sponsored Links
yes-word1.jpg

You can use the "Alert Moderators" button. If the mods delete the post as Abuse, the poster's tally will go up, and when it hits a limit he'll be barred.

That is an excellent control feature.

:LOL: be careful there john bon jovi, mods just told us how to get people barred. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You can use the "Alert Moderators" button. If the mods delete the post as Abuse, the poster's tally will go up, and when it hits a limit he'll be barred.

Great tool....can we see how many yellow cards other members have got?? it is a good way to get rid of the carp

Great tool....can we see how many yellow cards other members have got?? it is a good way to get rid of the carp

That would be a major system enhancement. Maybe the mods will consider it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back