Detering burglars checking that your house is unoccupied

Sponsored Links
firstly you cant stop burglaries.

secondly it comes down to reward versus effort.

You can deter ,most low level scum for breaking in by closing windows and doors and making sure it looks like the house is occupied. Then its an alarm and acts of vandalism protected with CCTV.

High end vehicle on the drive, chances are you re going to be target and you are being watched.

I went to a house and advised the customer on an alarm system after burglars broke in whilst they were in the property as they were concerned.

They rang the police and they said and I quote "they are busy", as I advise all people when you call the police in this situation, the intruders appear to be armed with .......... as it gets a higher priority.

They were looking for keys to a brand new Audi, they live in a cul de sac, so someones being watching whats going on????

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back