Did you Know??

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Tis true they manufacture more tyres per year than any other manufacturer

I know it's true..... I see an opportunity to pull a joke out the bag
(FOR MY LISTENERS)
" With the old gag......pull the over one" but instead of using Leg I used the word Lego..

Boom boom .................. no....... I shouldn't have explained.........you knew it was a joke?

I mean after all I knew that Lego produced more tyres than anyone else....... so of course you knew....

So was last year a good year for them?

Yes it was a Goodyear for them they got Double star everywhere including Carlisle.
I'm not sure about continental Europe..

Last edited:
Did you know ....
There are over 1 billion sheep in the world. China has more sheep than any other country in the world
And that’s not including the human variety , also known as sheeple.
Another interesting fact , there are approximately 5 million more sheep in England than Wales, 8 million more than scotland and 13 million more than Northern Ireland. Making the English the most likely to actually be sheep sh@ggers.

Did you know ....
There are over 1 billion sheep in the world. China has more sheep than any other country in the world
Another interesting fact , there are approximately 5 million more sheep in England than Wales, 8 million more than scotland and 13 million more than Northern Ireland. Making the English the most likely to actually be sheep sh@ggers.
Nah. It’s the rarity that makes them attractive.

did you know that Tetley i
Did you know ....

But there are many more people in England, therefore per head there are more sheep in Wales than England

did you know that Tetley i

But there are many more people in England, therefore per head there are more sheep in Wales than England
I was talking about the rest of the uk not Wales. Someone had to do it and it was always going to be you... Anyway, given the huge difference in numbers . statistically more sex would occur between English men and sheep than any other British men and sheep.

I was talking about the rest of the uk not Wales. Someone had to do it and it was always going to be you... Anyway, given the huge difference in numbers . statistically more sex would occur between English men and sheep than any other British men and sheep.

With respect, I'm not sure what you are talking about therefore please revise the post and repost it so I can have an idea of kind of what it is you are trying to say.

Sponsored Links
Back