Dimmer switch earth

pdcelec said:
shrimp said:
what is the point of this forum if people dont point people in the right direction,people use this forum for info and its people like you that scare these people off,
People with out the knowledge of a sparky dont think about loads and rating because they think a light switch should be simple to fit.
What this forum is for is for all the people out there with the knowledge be it sparky or diy enthusiast to point the people that ask for help in the right direction and stop all these accidents.

At the end of the day sparkies are not gods :evil:

And I take it, that you would be prepared to dish out free information about your trade in your own time? BTW, what is your trade?

so what is the point of you being on here then,this forum is here to help people out with there problems be it simple or hard.
If its simple and a person with some knowledge can do it then so be it, but if its hard then point them in the right direction and then its down to that person if they think they can do it :eek:

i aint a sparky but if i was i would give anybody advice,on this forum or anyother, at the end of the day it aint as if your gonna get any business out of this because they would get a local sparky to do it aint it

Sponsored Links
this IS a DIY forum after all but one thing a tradesman can do is advise against doing certain tasks if he/she feels that the person asking could possibly do harm to themselves or others based on what they have said in their posts.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back