Dinner lady sacked.

That's what you call democracy. The minority get all the social housing and tax payers money for one thing or another.To do what ? stink up the place and make bombs. Don't give them your money

Sponsored Links
Deliberately Giving a seven year old Muslim Child Pig Meat is no different to the Racist EDL Morons that leave Pigs Heads at the Doors of Mosques.

Lol..

"Racist EDL"? they oppose a religion, not a race - therefore not racist

The EDL oppose ONE particular religion, and Only those that believe in it.

So therefore, they are Racist .

Deliberately Giving a seven year old Muslim Child Pig Meat is no different to the Racist EDL Morons that leave Pigs Heads at the Doors of Mosques.

Lol..

So its just one small racist group fighting a much larger racist group.
You should join up and help the small group.

Bear in mind the larger group has achieved victim status government sponsored protection so you will have an uphill struggle should you decide to join.

Lol..

So its just one small racist group fighting a much larger racist group.
You should join up and help the small group.

Bear in mind the larger group has achieved victim status government sponsored protection so you will have an uphill struggle should you decide to join.

Why would I want to join the smaller group (EDL)

I am not qualified,
I am not a beer bellied, knuckle dragging, tattooed Neanderthal, whose idea of a good Saturday afternoon is throwing Beer Bottles at the Police.
article-2375781-1AF79E81000005DC-889_306x566.jpg

And the "Musliamic Ray Guns" Frighten Me !!

:eek:

Sponsored Links
I don't understand you lot here. You gripe about the state of the country and seem to agree what the cause is and do nothing but go around in circles. Money must cease to flow into their bomb and trouble making pockets. EDL are no different to the majority of us English, i.e beer bellied etc. Difference being they do something.

The EDL are mainly ex squaddies. Fêted as heroes and paid to kill insurgents in the middle east, they come back to the Uk and get treated as criminals for fighting the insurgents on the streets of Britain. :confused:

That's what you call democracy. The minority get all the social housing and tax payers money for one thing or another.To do what ? stink up the place and make bombs. Don't give them your money

I'd love to not give them my money, but how?

We pay our taxes (of various types and descriptions) and after that the government, in its wisdom, decides how to spend our money. Foreign aid and deserving illegal immigrants seem to be at the top of the list!

What can we do?

No curry no corner shop or any other place they own. Very simple. It's a start .

No curry no corner shop or any other place they own. Very simple. It's a start .

No Muslim Doctors, Nurses, Surgeons, Businessmen, Lawyers, Judges, Civil Servants, MP`s, get rid of them the list is endless !

If a person is an ILLEGAL Immigrant, they must be in hiding so how can they claim Benefits ?

singh, patel, muhammed, for starters .Fiddlers extended families support. How do you think they got to stay in the first place ?. HARBOURING. Any thing is better than typhoid , dipth ,cholera , cobra's and krates and you get paid to do bugger all here and can make bombs. Big incentives to come and stay

singh, patel, muhammed, for starters .Fiddlers extended families support. How do you think they got to stay in the first place ?. HARBOURING. Any thing is better than typhoid , dipth ,cholera , cobra's and krates and you get paid to do b*****r all here and can make bombs. Big incentives to come and stay

Where are they getting their money from then,
Does the Benefits Agency have a special Task Force to hunt down Illegal Immigrants so they can be paid Social Security and stay here?

Sponsored Links
Back