Dishwasher Front Legs Query

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Trying to install a new dishwasher but when i came to raising it to the required height i hit a problem. The back legs go up in 2 mins no problem but the front legs no matter how much i turn them don't go up or down, just keep turning at the same level.

I've installed dishwashers before and not had this problem. I've even tried lifting the feet off the floor but nothing!

Do some models have locking screws that need removing before the legs can move?

Struggling with this one so any help would be great.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
OK. Hoist up the front so you can see. If they have a thread, is it going round when you turn the feet, or are the feet just spinning? Have they come to the end of their travel?

Yes the thread is moving in sync. The legs are at the same point that they were when the dishwasher arrived (close to the dishwasher) they don't come out at all. think i was turning them for an hour last night or felt like it ha

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back