Dishwasher not drying (AEG Favorit 77602 W0P) (Ed.)

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Hi there,

I have an AEG Favorit 77602 W0P dishwasher. Over the past week or so the drying function does not seem to be working. The dishes come out extremely wet. I use rinse aid and have tried various different settings. Can anyone suggest anything before I call in a repair team?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Does it get properly hot during the wash and rinse cycles?

If yes, check the instructions to see if it is accidentally set to an energy-saving setting.

If no, the heating element may have failed.

Hi there,

I have an AEG Favorit 77602 W0P dishwasher. Over the past week or so the drying function does not seem to be working. The dishes come out extremely wet. I use rinse aid and have tried various different settings. Can anyone suggest anything before I call in a repair team?

Thanks
Don’t know old it is, but my recent Bosch dishwasher doesn’t dry properly on most of the options, even when the additional drying time feature is selected. It’s presumably so the manufacturer can claim to meet current energy rating requirements

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back