Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Indesit IDL 530 and it is not turning on when the switch is pressed,could someone please help me with this problem or any idea what it could be,thank you.

Sponsored Links
Hey Lance,

When you say not turning on. Do you mean its not starting its cycle as expected or is totally dead as in no lights or noices no matter what?

Couple of checks:

1 Power at socket
2 Fuse in Plug
3 Fuse at Consumer Unit

Hi there and thanks for your reply,there are no lights coming on or anything and i have changed the fuse but still nothing

Have you checked there is power to the socket it is plugged in to. Sometimes there are switches above the worktop that control the sockets under the worktop has one of those been knocked.

Sponsored Links
There is power to the switch for on/off but no power coming out of the switch,the switch is black and looks burnt out,would i be able to order a new switch and if so do you know the part number please

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back