display confusion with wd860

You need to creat a photo album, link on top bar 'upload pictures', then add your photos, then come back onto this thread to link to the photos.

Sponsored Links
Firstly remove the mains plug from the wall.

Your 4th photo shows a round black pressure switch (top left corner), then disconnect the hose (pipe) and blow down it to check its not full of water or blocked.

Does this make any difference to operation of the machine?

Do you have a multimeter for further testing?

Hi,

I blew down the pipe, it didnt feel like there was water down it and unfortunately it still come up with the error about 5 minutes in.it does sound like it takes water in though and it takes the detergent.

I dont have a multi meter but I can get on tomorrow if that's okay, if you have time to assist. I still wonder if it is lack of pressure but it has done a few washes before the error so not sure why it would start now throwing h2o errors.

What should I test with the Meter?

Thank you very much for giving your time to help

Sponsored Links
Get a meter and testing of the water valves and pressure switch can be done to eliminate.
Any doubts or need advice ask first. All tests will be done with plug removed from the mains socket. Safe working!!!

Under the dispenser is a 2 inchish black hose, awkward to get to without lifting drawer out, check this is clear, remove drawer and pour water into the housing, should immediately flush away and pour into the drum.

OR

When you switch on the machine you will see water coming out through the jets on the top inside of the dispenser (with drawer removed), it will then flush away through the bottom hole into the hose and into the drum. You should see the drum fill after approx 2 mins from start. With no clothes in drum should fill just past the bottom of the door.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back