Do the Swiss know something.....

I reckon that if the manure did hit the air conditioning, then things would get scary very quickly. At least party because of all the scrotes who have been trained to believe it's their "right" to have a comfortable life for free.
Not a pleasant thought at all.
They ain't going to just rob you, and you could forget about the police.

Sponsored Links
who would want to survive a nuclear war, no thanks.

Yes but what about stockpiling in case a Labour government gets in?

God has provided,there is plenty of food to go round, its the corrupt governments, people . greed,love of money,power , that stops these poor getting what they need.
dont matter what religion you are,or none religiouse, or unbeliever, Jesus is the way the truth,and the life,and no man can come to the father God,except through him. only jesus can take away our sin. no good works,no i am a good person,or ceromonys, can take way our sin. the penalty of sin is death , the wages of sin is death,phisical and spirituel death, Jesus took our sin,he took our punishment, he took our death, you have to believe and recieve it and repent turn to God,turn from sin.. if you dont and reject it,you have no hope, and you will die in your sin, and be thrown into hell. THAT IS THE TRUTH

Yeah but Satan has the better tunes.

Heaven must be so boring, full of do gooders and holier than thou types. On second thoughts, I'm sure any God would not want to be surrounded by such nauseous types, and would surely send them downstairs to Beelzebub. The less self righteous are better company. Mine's a pint, cheers.
As my dad used to say, "I'm going where it's warm, and you can sit around the fire drinking whisky and playing five card brag"
I expect he's kicked the bishops away from round the fire by now.
Whatever it sounds more to my taste. :)

who would want to survive a nuclear war, no thanks.

Yes but what about stockpiling in case a Labour government gets in?

God has provided,there is plenty of food to go round, its the corrupt governments, people . greed,love of money,power , that stops these poor getting what they need.
dont matter what religion you are,or none religiouse, or unbeliever, Jesus is the way the truth,and the life,and no man can come to the father God,except through him. only jesus can take away our sin. no good works,no i am a good person,or ceromonys, can take way our sin. the penalty of sin is death , the wages of sin is death,phisical and spirituel death, Jesus took our sin,he took our punishment, he took our death, you have to believe and recieve it and repent turn to God,turn from sin.. if you dont and reject it,you have no hope, and you will die in your sin, and be thrown into hell. THAT IS THE TRUTH

Yeah but Satan has the better tunes.

Heaven must be so boring, full of do gooders and holier than thou types. On second thoughts, I'm sure any God would not want to be surrounded by such nauseous types, and would surely send them downstairs to Beelzebub. The less self righteous are better company. Mine's a pint, cheers.

its not the labour government,or tory government you should be concerned about, its the global government thats comming.

heaven or paradise would not be paradise if it was boring. boredom comes from the result of the fall, it is a consequense of sin. like all things that are bad,is from sin. there will be no sin in heaven. who is self rightouse, the message is for all of us, no ones holier than thou, we are at his mercy, rightousness is from christ its not our own.
satan is very clever, not to be underestimated, he is no fool, he was the highest of angels, a cherub, he fell from glory whith pride,wanting to be equel whith God, and convinced a third of the angels whith him rebelled, war broke out,and he was thrown out of heaven, hell was made for the devil and his angels.

Sponsored Links
I really don't know whether there is a supreme being or not. No one does. No one has any idea of what form that being takes if it exists, how it wishes to be interacted with by humans, or whether it is even aware of us.
Believe what you like, I really don't mind what people believe and I have nothing against anyone for their beliefs.
However once anyone starts sermonising, using terms like "The free truth" and "Forgive our sins" and quotations from their particular religion, when it's not in their place of worship, then I rapidly lose interest.
Lots of religious people of all faiths manage to hold their beliefs and live good lives without constantly going on about how their god will save everyone who believes in him.

More to the point when discussing The UK, how are the great unwashed going to be able to pay to stockpile packs of Richmond Superkings, bottles of White Lightning and cans of Lidl Lager?

'Course the clever ones amongst us ( sadly I can't say it includes me) will stockpile booze and fags to barter or sell at exorbitant prices or values to those dim enough not to have stocked up :sneaky:

I really don't know whether there is a supreme being or not. No one does. No one has any idea of what form that being takes if it exists, how it wishes to be interacted with by humans, or whether it is even aware of us.
Believe what you like, I really don't mind what people believe and I have nothing against anyone for their beliefs.
However once anyone starts sermonising, using terms like "The free truth" and "Forgive our sins" and quotations from their particular religion, when it's not in their place of worship, then I rapidly lose interest.
Lots of religious people of all faiths manage to hold their beliefs and live good lives without constantly going on about how their god will save everyone who believes in him.

Oh there most certainly is a supreme being, come and visit where I work, and meet our boss. I'm not convinced she is human or that she has much awareness of our existence. But she likes smiting, a bit of a fave that is. Very Old Testament.

God I hate religious freaks. Pompous self righteous know alls. The world would be a better place without them, whether Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Jedi Knight or Richard Dawkins. :sick:

its up to you what you want to believe, i am not going to argue about it. i dont want to hijack the post.

if a government wants civvy street to stock pile, there got to be something comming that there not saying. but the poor cannot stock up, so there be raiding yours. for me,if there hungry i just give it away.

if a government wants civvy street to stock pile, there got to be something comming that there not saying. but the poor cannot stock up, so there be raiding yours. for me,if there hungry i just give it away.
...and starve to death.
Your reward will be in heaven!

So what is the best guess as to what the Swiss are preparing for? Will Greece start the ball rolling with a complete financial meltdown? Are the Ruskies going to kick off? Something else?

It's classed as an emergency supply which I suppose could cover a multitude of possibilities . They may very well be thinking that economic problems within the EU could lead to widespread social and political unrest and an admittedly small stock may serve to insulate the population. As I mention earlier I have enough to last three months or so but for a government to require everyone to carry such stocks would almost certainly raise opposition .

It's classed as an emergency supply which I suppose could cover a multitude of possibilities . They may very well be thinking that economic problems within the EU could lead to widespread social and political unrest and an admittedly small stock may serve to insulate the population. As I mention earlier I have enough to last three months or so but for a government to require everyone to carry such stocks would almost certainly raise opposition .
Agreed. It's sensible to have some sort of buffer though. Even if it's only a few day's worth. Look at the panic there was here in the fuel protest a few years back.

I think it might be Dot Cotton.

Yeah but she's an old duffer...not a buffer

Sponsored Links
Back