Do they have 'PC' in Thailand?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My brother goes over there for 2 mths every year. He said the Thais detest Indians and Pakistanis. I don't know, I've never been, but he was telling me about a group of Indians who were walking past a ladyboy club :eek: , all the ladyboys came out and started making monkey noises at them and yelled at them to fck off.
Leaving aside the obvious question about what my brother was doing by a ladyboy club :LOL: I wonder what the politically correct movement (if there was one) in Thailand would have made of that little incident. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I expect you're allowed to thump them in return, too.

Is any category less qualified to take the pìss than a ladyboy?

Sponsored Links
Don't knock it till you've tried it.😉
Not that I have!!!!

They must have PC in Thailand because I received an email from there once.
Oh, wait I suppose it could have been a Mac. They must have them too because it rains a lot.

Do they have "PC" in Thailand?

My B-i-L has a house there, which he hopes to retire to, when he's older.
While over there a couple of years ago, he asked about a copy of the latest copy of some blockbuster movie that was due out.
"No! It hasn't even opened in Bangkok yet!", came the reply. "Come back tonight!"

When he went back later, the Hollywood blockbuster had been ripped off, and was proudly and unashamedly being boomed out across the street, on a huge flatscreen tv.

So, I don't know about "PC", but if brazen copyright theft is any benchmark........

Sponsored Links
Back