Does any of this seem familiar?

Sponsored Links
I don't think you are a boy either or that your real name is transam.
My name isn't nosebleed either, but it's ok to have a little fun, eh white boy.

I have never called u nosebleed

Hmmm As u assume (?) that I am a racist than by that very definition I must be white ? and English :)

Sponsored Links
Do you deny being a racist?

And yet you give a speech that openly states that Europe is for white people only?

Transam wrote:
And us, White native Europeans, could not care less.

This is an engineered invasion ,organised and financed by globalists such as Soros ,

promoted by the Jewish controlled media

and all dissenting voices are suppressed

and critics of this White genocide are being criminalised.

Europe is NOT just a geographical space owned by insane politicians to give away to all Third World invaders who come illegally and demand to be accommodated.

Europe is the cradle of the White race and White People are the only ones entitled to claim it as our own.

Before some libtard makes a daft comment, being racially aware does not make me racist.

You say race does not matter, ask the Jews, the Chinese, the Africans, the Latinos...

Does race not matter only for White people?

As all the above races have a geographical and cultural space, such as Israel, China, Africa, South America ...

Europe is White People's geographical and cultural space.

Multiculturalism is just an euphemism for White ethnic and cultural cleansing.

PC or not PC, this is

The Truth.

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/multiculturalism-explained.465141/#ixzz4JJLBzhV5

Never wrote any of that

again you tell porky pies to suit your own agenda :LOL:

And that won't work either noseall :LOL::p

interesting fact on radio 4 the other day concerning Bulgaria during WW2

Apparently the Bulgarian government never deported one Bulgarian Jew to the death camps, despite being constantly asked to

0ne of the few or only country allied with the 3rd Reich who did not.

unlike the French

interesting fact on radio 4 the other day concerning Bulgaria during WW2

Apparently the Bulgarian government never deported one Bulgarian Jew to the death camps, despite being constantly asked to

0ne of the few or only country allied with the 3rd Reich who did not.

unlike the French
Funny that. Except that they let the Germans march through their country so they could attack Greece. Just so happens this is where they exported their Jews too.

Wow, DRM has posted another anti-Muslim vid from his extremist website!

His hate-filled supporters love it!

Wow, DRM has posted another anti-Muslim vid from his extremist website!

His hate-filled supporters love it!

I didn't watch it all but for what I watched it didn't seem anti-muslim. Muslim clerics and muslims in the audience were given a free voice in the debate.
The muslim cleric at the end conceded that apostasy in an Islamic country is dealt with by the death penalty.

How do you deal with someone who thinks another person should be killed for abandoning the faith?
Should we hate them, pity them, try to understand them, be astounded and shocked at their ignorance or just remain neutral and allow them freedom to practise their faith as they see fit?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back