Does Howdens/B&Q Anyone else do 726mm (W) x 1980 (H) 6 P

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Urgent emergency - decision on cutting a wall or finding a smaller door. Wondering if anyy of the supplier to 726 mm wide x 1980 (or nearest size) doors, 6 panel MDF?

Thanks.

riz

Edit: Corrected dimensions.

Sponsored Links
So whats the question?

I'm an idiot.... over excited - put the wrong sizes in my origina post - the size my carpenter is looking ofr is 726mm wide x 1980mm height. the door pane is even smaller than that, but he thinks there would be enough wood in the door to shave off;

However, the only 726mm width door I can find on the net is 2040 mm hight - way too much.

Sponsored Links
Its the 726 width that I'm having trouble locating, a 726mm width x 1981mm Height door - this particuar aspect ratio seems to be missing.

The problem is, 30" would require trimming of almost 40mm. Given these door hardly have any wood in them, its not really possible.

RIz

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back