Does VR10 probe replace unistor cyl stat?

Can he read, this installer?

He seems to have eaten all the instructions and only able to communicate via a bloke on a DIY forum. As he has to redo his G3 ticket every 5 yrs he must have a very short memory.

I think you are pulling our chain, Waseem. Nobody likes being taken for a mug.

Sponsored Links
He's not enquiring has not asked me for any information I'm trying to get information on the best possible setup. If I was going to get a guy from Afghanistan I would not have bought a vaillant boiler or unistor cylinder.
Basically the guy said he will fit whatever system I buy

VR10 sold seperatley.

Get an installer that knows what hes doing with vaillant, advanced registered installers get better warrantys, much better than a guy that cant read :D

Sponsored Links
Crikey, it is a Vaillant cylinder. Never seen one of them before. Thanks for posting the picture.

Will you be posting every day now? Can we see the boiler coming out of the box. What about a picture of the rear of the installer's gas safe card?

When the manual (that your mate can't read) says put the PRV above the tundish within 600mm, are you planning to ignore that?

And a gate valve on a mains pressure system?

And you still expect us to believe that it is a professional fit, from someone who has passed G3 in the last 5 years?

Pants on fire.

I thought that about the gate valve at first Simon... Then I remembered that's the primary return. So it's a balancing valve.

You're right about the 600 though. Doesn't leave much for that first swept bend and fall.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back