Dog dumper

The laws to protect animals are just a joke. Put this piece of scum in a room with half a dozen dog lovers/rescue workers for half an hour - that would be justice.

Mind you, I was furious at the fact that the cat in the wheelie bin woman is getting prosecuted - not because I agree with what she did but because of a little dog that came to our attention (I run a Staffy forum) - he was 3 years old, had been kept in a cage for goodness knows how long, his fur and skin were all stained because he'd been lying in his own excrement, he had fleas and mites and hadn't been given food or water in ages - he weighed less than half what he should have weighed. A woman heard of him and went and liberated him from his owner and took him to a rescue centre, who nursed him back to health - this poor dog didn't even know how to lap water up and his eyes were blue because of a lack of daylight.

The owner was reported to the RSPCA - this was prolonged and systematic abuse.

The RSPCA said that they decided they weren't going to prosecute the owner because he was just young, had said sorry and they didn't want to blight his future with a criminal record........................................

Yet they charge a woman for a moment of madness?

Sorry, this is something that really winds me up - (and if anyone is able to foster or adopt a dog, please let me know!)

Sponsored Links
I felt awful when I found a rat/mouse/rodent type creature in my pond, drowned, I've no idea what it was..so I scooped it up, and put it in a bag, but what to do with it? I chucked it in the wheelie bin, but felt as though I should bury it..really? a Rat? That's after eating my fish presumably? Can't Rat's swim?

Is it OK to throw dead vermin in a bin? Alison? people keep them as pets?

What posessed that woman to put the cat in the bin? She's just a psycho really? What had the cat done to her? Surely if it kept ****ting in her garden, or scratching her door, or eating her goldfish, but there doesn't seem to be a reason?

The dogs eyes were blue due to lack of sunlight? Mine are blue! What are you suggesting?

The dogs eyes were blue due to lack of sunlight? Mine are blue! What are you suggesting?

You only have to look at your posting times to see you never get up during daylight. Maybe you could get a job as a night watchman?

You only have to look at your posting times to see you never get up during daylight. Maybe you could get a job as a night watchman?

Why do you keep making personal remarks, with no reference to the thread. Have you heard of insomnia, has it not crossed your mind that I might be awake for 2 days+ running? How do you know that I'm not a nightwatchman? You seem to know more about me than I do...So keep a lid on it eh?

Sponsored Links
That's a very sad story Alison :cry:
I've always had a lot of respect for the RSPCA but that decision is beyond belief. It's their job to prosecute people who are cruel to animals. Presumably the bloke was old enough to be living on his own so he's old enough to take responsibility for his actions. If he wasn't, then they should've prosecuted the adult in the house.
The trouble is, in a lot of cases, sadistic murderers, rapists etc. started out torturing/being cruel to animals and then worked their way up to humans :evil:

That's a very sad story Alison :cry:
I've always had a lot of respect for the RSPCA but that decision is beyond belief. It's their job to prosecute people who are cruel to animals. Presumably the bloke was old enough to be living on his own so he's old enough to take responsibility for his actions. If he wasn't, then they should've prosecuted the adult in the house.
The trouble is, in a lot of cases, sadistic murderers, rapists etc. started out torturing/being cruel to animals and then worked their way up to humans :evil:

It is sad - the poor dog was so hungry, he'd started to eat his own tail. Here is part of his story and the before pictures.

http://www.wsbtr.org/Patchys_story.htm

And this is him now:

http://www.wsbtr.org/image-viewer.htm?dogs/patchy_500_333.jpg

He really is a beautiful dog and despite the cruelty he's suffered at the hands of a human (and I use that in the loosest possible sense of the word), he is the nicest natured dog you could ever meet.

I agree totally - quite often serial killers start out maiming and torturing animals. This country needs harsher penalties for animal abuse. It truly sickens me to see the abuse some animals have been subjected to.

And the people that treat dogs like some old pair of trainers - they're fed up of them or get a newer model and chuck out the old one.

I saw a lovely little Jack Russel today, he is black all over, with just a small white spot. I think I'm going to take him home; I'm gonna call him Croydon :) :)

I'm going to see the Black Shakespeare Company.

They are performing Tower Hamlet. :LOL:

its a fact of life ...these fookers cannot do the right thing and take the dog to a vet or a rescue
if its claws were so long as to make it limp then it probably has been couped up for a while unwalked and probably unhappy
i have great respect for dogs and animals in general
they are far more loyal and likeable than people
i cannot understand why folk do this to these loyal creatures

the guy should be taken and left out on his own somewhere in the highlands to forage for himself for a week show him what its like

calous b*stards no need for this no need for this at all

I find that most people I meet that claim not to like dogs, appear to be very selfish and self centred.
While I'm no advocate of capital punishment, a good kicking wouldn't go amiss here and there.

I find that most people I meet that claim not to like dogs, appear to be very selfish and self centred.
While I'm no advocate of capital punishment, a good kicking wouldn't go amiss here and there.

I am not selfish or self centred but I dont like dogs but I hate any form of cruelty or badly treating of animals in any way, its obvious the guy never looked after it due to its nails WHY did he get it?

Sponsored Links
Back