Dog Flap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

I'm after recommendations for a large dog flap - insulated! Scouring the internet, there seem to be some available in the US of A, but they're not at all common in the UK, least of all one that actually has insulation in mind when beijng designed. Security is also on the agenda, as cutting a large hole in the back door may encourage other animals and grubby people with bags that have "Swag" stamped on them.

Any dog owners out there bought such a thing in this country??

Nozzle

Sponsored Links
Hello everyone,

I'm after recommendations for a large dog flap - insulated! Scouring the internet, there seem to be some available in the US of A, but they're not at all common in the UK, least of all one that actually has insulation in mind when beijng designed. Security is also on the agenda, as cutting a large hole in the back door may encourage other animals and grubby people with bags that have "Swag" stamped on them.

Any dog owners out there bought such a thing in this country??

Nozzle

I think it may be illegal to bring grubby people with bags that have swag stamped on them into the country.

I think it may be illegal to bring grubby people with bags that have swag stamped on them into the country.

Nevermind the imporatation of grub, there's more than enough home-grown grubby swagness.

Nozzle

Sponsored Links
Don't want to put you off but my freind got broken into dog flap last month

Dogs are stupid and loyal to their stomachs.

A burglar armed with a bag of dog chow or a few nibbles of raw meat, could soon pacify an angry Rover or Rocky.

Hello everyone,

I'm after recommendations for a large dog flap Security is also on the agenda
If you have a young dog, you may want to think about stopping him turning it into a pile of chewed up, slobber covered door parts.

If your dog is clever fit a self locking flap that he/she can open with its own remote fob. :D

Ha ha. Just imagining having a great Dane and the size of dog flap required.
:LOL:

Thanks for your input everyone, the dog flap is now ordered I'm sure fitting it will be a cinch....

Nozzle

Sponsored Links
Back