Dolphins being murdered

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
saw an interesting piece of news the other night.japanese fishermen savagelly killing dolphins.they hearded them with nets then proceded stab them to death.horrific and cruel .thease people should themselves be throwen into the sea at the most shark infested waters on the planet for our entertainment. :mad:

Sponsored Links
At the moment there is a trailer for a fishing programme, showing a guy falling over board...
Do I have any sympathy with his plight? DIF :p

Wotan

Sponsored Links
"SWORDFISH!"

Think that guy actually drowned. In another preview for the same programme they are talking about how it affected the crews morale.

Still got no sympathy, who eats swordfish? :eek:

"SWORDFISH!"

Think that guy actually drowned. In another preview for the same programme they are talking about how it affected the crews morale.

Still got no sympathy, who eats swordfish? :eek:

Swordfish is nice..so is tuna so is mackerel so is whitebait.. It's all edible and I have sympathy for people who lose their life during work time..

Children are being starved and beaten to death in THIS country.

Animals are regularly eaten alive it's a tough world ain't it.

Y'all need to see the bigger picture before you go getting all soft and cuddly about animals. :rolleyes:

You would probably find that those 'soft and cuddly' about animals are just as 'soft and cuddly' about children and abhorr any one who ill treats them.
I know I do.

Can you murder an animal. Thought that was humans only. Lets boycott their food then. and their White Goods and their Cars and their tecchnology- way of the Sam uri , innit

You would probably find that those 'soft and cuddly' about animals are just as 'soft and cuddly' about children and abhorr any one who ill treats them.
I know I do.

It's one thing moaning about killing dolphins, but how many people think about pigs or cows or lambs when munching on their chops?

They ain't reared on a comfy bed of straw, hand fed delicious hay and politely asked to pop into a slaughterhouse so that they can pop a pill to make it easier to have their arms and legs chopped off, you know.

Look inward as well as outward and you may see a reflection..... :rolleyes:

Cows, pigs and lambs here in the UK are not herded into a corner and stabbed/butchered with swords until the last one falls with its injuries.
Pigs are gassed, cows are stunned with a bolt gun (unless the arabs are involved) and sheep are stunned with electricity.
Its more humane.

(unless the arabs are involved
Yep this is done in britsh slaughter houses,the cow is strapped in a frame turned over then its throat is cut,we are certainly a land of animal lovers.

Cows, pigs and lambs here in the UK are not herded into a corner and stabbed/butchered with swords until the last one falls with its injuries.
Pigs are gassed, cows are stunned with a bolt gun (unless the arabs are involved) and sheep are stunned with electricity.
Its more humane.

Do you think our food-reared animals are pampered like pets?

SERIOUSLY? :eek:

Its an annual dolphin 'tradition' in the town of Taiji.
Many Japanese believe dolphins should be treated like fish. They have been hunting dolphins for centuries and see any criticism of this as an attack on their culture.

Well here is a criticism...you sick fookers. Leave them alone.
Nothing to do with a cull on numbers,thats utter rubbish. They are herded into a cove and killed. Water covers 75% of this planet,what gives these idiots the right to say there are too many of them? We live on land,they live in the sea. Are they a threat?
These sick fookers only want to eat them and nothing more. Same with whales,no need to hunt them to extinction either but they do it anyway.

Sorry about the language but I'm passionate about this kind of thing and it annoys the **** out of me. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back