Dolphins

Sponsored Links
They're beautiful creatures aren't they. I loved watching that ... thanks pred. It restores your faith in human nature.

They're beautiful creatures aren't they. I loved watching that ... thanks pred. It restores your faith in human nature.

I think however that had it happened in Japan the outcome would have been very different....

Excellent link Pred. Surprising how us humans, think of dolphins. A real eye opener.

Sponsored Links
Dolphins are sexually aggressive and often bully each other and get into violent fights. Just like humans. They must be intelligent.

Nah. If we (and they) were really intelligent, we (and they) would not fight.

Best place I saw them was when they were playing around the ferry from Mull to Iona. Beautiful location, beautiful creatures.

Allegedly as a man, it is not a good idea to go diving with dolphins with a female partner, as they get jealous and may attack you (the dolphins that is!!). I think i read that somewhere, or possibly i just made it up.

I have heard something like that. You are not supposed to swim directly underneath them or something?

There is something swimmers have to be careful with because dolphins will interpret it as you want to mate. And, so I belive, they are not gentle lovers. They do not cuddle afterwards.

I think, judging by the last few post that we have pervs on the forum. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Off to Florida Keys in 2 months time to swim with dolphins...can not wait. My boss did it last year and said you can feel the dolphins sonar in the water.

Sponsored Links
Back