Domestic Installers Qual Full Scope

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I am looking at doing the Domestic Installers Qual, but at the full scope (Part a)rather than the defined scope. Has anyone had any experience of this course.

Regards

Ian

Sponsored Links
NICEIC course is the same for both types of Part P, difference being the exams.

Full scope is 2 hour and requires 10% pass rate if you get more than 80% they will give the paper back and allow you to attempt to re-correct the wrongly answered questions. Then there's the on site assessment of 2 x sample jobs

Limited scope, minor works and single circuits only is an easier exam and a interview and minor practical. No on site assessment

Hi Crazy69
This is something i am considering doing. I have been doing some searching around and looking into various different providers and one thing is for sure....it's expensive!
Recently been in touch with a place in Liverpool who offer the NECIEC DISQ and I am looking into funding options.
They have a web site but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post it on here.

Hi Guys

Thanks for the replies.

I have been doing some electrics for a while now, both auto and domestic. I am going into the Gas fitting but would like to have some knowledge and be able to do some of the smaller jobs if required by the customer. hence why i would like to do the full scope. I am just coming out of the army so funding is tight so not looking for one of these courses that you can become an electrician in 6 weeks (REALLY!!), and take your gelt off you. I have found a couple of companies that offer the course reasonably. if you would like some info atty pm me and i'll send you it.
i was just after some info on the courses really.regards
ian

Sponsored Links
Thanks crazyk69
I would appreciate some more information from you. As soon as I work out how to pm you I will....... :confused:

Also, colleges tend to be cheaper than private training companies.

And this'll make you laugh, or at least smile wryly.

Apparently there is a great demand right now for 2381 (16th) courses.

Why?

Because if you do that, and then do the 17th, on your CV it looks like you've been an electrician for a while, whereas if all you have is the 17th....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back