Dominic Raab. How long has he got.......

Claiming the civil service are trying to block the work govt is Trumpian drivel.

You are so easily brainwashed it’s embarrassing.

If you're saying the civil service weren't being the awkward squad over matters such as brexit, illegal immigrants and anything else they disagreed with you're clearly the one who's been brainwashed.

Sponsored Links
I had a lady that worked for me once. I knew her husband and her very well. We could say anything to each other and she certainly had a potty mouth on her. One day she forgot to do something I asked so I jokingly called called her a lazy fat c***. She looked at me all indignantly and said "What do you mean, fat?" I dunno whether Raab did something similar…..

Sponsored Links
...and he's resigned.

I keep hearing mentions on the news of "bullying", but without any actual information.

The allegations against him sound pretty feeble to me though.

He definitely didn't punch anyone in the face, the evidence seems to be that he criticised someone's work more than necessary. It sounds to me like those working for him were very willing to be victims and are probably lefty snowflakes with a hidden agenda.
Begs the question why Rishi didn't back him.

Tolley also dismisses many of the claims regarding shouting and swearing at individuals.
Rarb got off lightly IMO, but Tolly did support the accounts of the permanent sec's. Amazing that someone resigns and then blames the civil service for it. He's lucky no one resigned and pursued a constructive dismissal case.

Blup

Civil service and politicians

All is revealed in that brilliant ? Series yes minister and yes prime minister

f you're saying the civil service weren't being the awkward squad over matters such as brexit
Tens of thousands of Civil Servants were needed to facilitate Brexit.

Brexit wouldn’t have been possible without civil servants.

It'll be a diversion. 'Oh look, a tory is a bully...'

Meanwhile the NHS is imploding (or some such).

Tens of thousands of Civil Servants were needed to facilitate Brexit.

Brexit wouldn’t have been possible without civil servants.
So give us the list of brexiteer
cabinet ministers still in place.
There's more than one way to skin a cat so they say.
Having a prime minister parachuted in who bypasses membership votes to become prime minister makes life a lot easier.

So give us the list of brexiteer
cabinet ministers still in place.
There's more than one way to skin a cat so they say.
Having a prime minister parachuted in who bypasses membership votes to become prime minister makes life a lot easier.

And Raab's replacement being one of the main players who brought Boris down. It's a dirty business.

The report highlights Rabb always ensured he was fully up to speed on subject matters before attending meetings with CS, and was regularly frustrated when they would just waffle on, rather than answer his direct questions. CS attendees took offence to his 'thumping the table' and calling out some of their output as 'woeful' or 'useless'. Bullying?

He's lucky no one resigned and pursued a constructive dismissal case.

Stop for just one moment, and think, really really hard.

Why do you think nobody resigned and pursued a constructive dismissal case?

Sponsored Links
Back