Done This Puzzle Yet?

Sponsored Links
"I need a bender inside me" sounds wrong...

Indeed, the food regs have changed a lot since I started my Food Technology BTEC in 1883.

You will be pleased to learn they have changed in this respect, at least:

The Regulations provide that the following parts of the carcase may not be used in the preparation of uncooked meat products: brains, feet, large and small intestine, lungs, oesophagus, rectum, spinal cord, spleen, stomach, testicles and udder.
However, the Regulations do allow intestines to be used to produce the skin for sausages and similar products. It is important to note that this exemption applies not just to products meeting the reserved description “sausage”. Intestines may also therefore be used to produce the casing for products such as haggis, black pudding etc.

Please, try not too hard to put me off, I haven't had a bender for what almost 20 years now! I need one now. Whatever it contains as long as it is pork inside, no ****ing pork substitute like you get this ****e so called ham toppings on pizzas that is actually made of halal turkey ****e! I want real pork!

Back on thread,
MFL, if you would be kind enough to lend £100 to me, I'll give you £30 back when I'm flush.
That should see us all square (y)

Sponsored Links
Its a trick question. The shop cannot take off as long as the conveyor belt is moving, and as a result, Dorothy has not killed the wicked witch of the East.

I thought the Wicked Witch of the East was dead?

Weren't we all humming that song in 2013?:whistle:

Leave it a few years, and the dollar rate may well be parity - according to some on here.

Sponsored Links
Back