Download..

Backtothekitchen.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: when i said doing Download... i didn't mean...that !!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
wish i was going. :(

just saw the final line up....napalm death, lawnmower deth....quality :LOL: and apart from AC/DC the one that really makes me sad i'm not going.......suicidal tendencies, if its a good incarnation that will be a decent bounce. :)

I knew about accadacca, but didn't know about the others just memtioned. Wish I was going now too :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mind you for the same price of a weekend festival over here you could afford to go to somewhere sunny for a week, including the price of a festival. Europe has some decent fests.

I'd rather they made it a one day thing, like when it was just plain old Donington, and about 8 killer bands.

Wots the point if not chasing p###y - galore ?? Have you, presumably chaps, lost the plot ? Forgotten what it was / is all about?
£6 for F&C - do they offer a senior discount ? include a roll in the dry grass ?

:LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
can you still get dry grass at music fests??

The grass was dry yesterday - surprisingly (especially the stuff many people were smoking)... and the F&C were £6.50, and the Tuborg was £3.75 a pint.

But the bands were great... Killswitch Engage are class, Dave Grohl insane on his drum kit, and AC/DC were pretty good - although don't know why they had their own stage built!!

Back