Dr Andrew Wakefield and the MMR vaccine

Sponsored Links
Oh dear Oh dear .........kids used to get measles and mumps .......All kids used to get measles and mumps it was part of growing up you'd get the disease, you'd get over it and you'd never get them again you were resistant.

All the kids at school got these diseases ........no one ever died ........to clarify that statement no one I ever heard about died from mumps or measles that I ever knew of .......everyone came back to school.

DR Wakefield wasnt against vaccinations per se simply against the triple vaccination. He simply stated that in the gut of autistic children he found strains of the cultured measles virus found in the vaccine and not a wild measles strain and he thought it needed looking at. .........why the rumpus.
He didn't say at the time there WAS a link but that there might be a link and he never claimed to know the process or mechanism as to how they were linked.

What he also said what's in the gut can very quickly affect the brain .......have a couple of pints of beer on an empty stomach if you want to prove that to yourself.

Time will, prove Wakefield correct of that I'm sure.

Oh dear Oh dear .........kids used to get measles and mumps .......All kids used to get measles and mumps it was part of growing up you'd get the disease, you'd get over it and you'd never get them again you were resistant.

All the kids at school got these diseases ........no one ever died ........to clarify that statement no one I ever heard about died from mumps or measles that I ever knew of .......everyone came back to school.

DR Wakefield wasnt against vaccinations per se simply against the triple vaccination. He simply stated that in the gut of autistic children he found strains of the cultured measles virus found in the vaccine and not a wild measles strain and he thought it needed looking at. .........why the rumpus.
He didn't say at the time there WAS a link but that there might be a link and he never claimed to know the process or mechanism as to how they were linked.

What he also said what's in the gut can very quickly affect the brain .......have a couple of pints of beer on an empty stomach if you want to prove that to yourself.

Eh up John D, some more lies (b*ll s**t) for you to wade through.(y)

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...-and-deaths-in-england-and-wales-1940-to-2013

Sponsored Links

All of this has been shown to be wrong. The evidence is even in this thread.

Which was a fraud:
"And what the hospital's clinicians and pathology service actually found in the children's guts was severe constipation, with predominantly normal [table] biopsies and benign or normal features. When taken together with developmental histories and diagnoses, moreover, not one case was free of critical mismatches between the paper which launched the vaccine crisis and the kids' contemporaneous records. Some children were a cause for concern before vaccination. Some were deemed normal months afterwards. Some did not have autism at all."
http://briandeer.com/mmr/lancet-summary.htm

This claim has never been published (see here: http://www.badscience.net/2008/08/the-medias-mmr-hoax/)
And his associate in this sorry tale also has an interesting entry on Wiki:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Krigsman

Time will tell yes. You can only go so far and do so much trying to convince people you are right in what you say. I won't be having my children vaccinated because evidence suggests that vaccinations are demonstrably unsafe. If any of the people here tried forcing me to mutilate my child in such a way they would theirs, they would need an army by their side. That's all there is left to say.

Last edited:
Time will tell yes.
Time has told. The evidence is not on your side.
You can only go so far and do so much trying to convince people you are right in what you say.
[Irony overload]
I won't be having my children vaccinated because evidence suggests that vaccinations are demonstrably unsafe. If any of the people here tried forcing me to mutilate my child in such a way they would theirs, they would need an army by their side. That's all there is left to say.
You are wrong and irresponsible.

The problem with this conspiracy is there's no money in it.

You could believe it maybe in the short term while drug companies went 'whoops' and covered up the issue whilst feverishly working on a new formula but that would no longer be the case.

I could also maybe believe it if one such company was able to produce a 'cure' for autism that they could then sell for many $£'s

As it is drug companies do not make any money from autism, it does however drain the budget of health providers etc. in paying for non-pharmacological therapeutic services - e.g. speech and language therapy, which could otherwise be used to buy product from the big pharma companies.

upload_2016-5-16_12-38-20.png

Sponsored Links
Back