Dragged from wheel chair

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13578369

The judge thought it was okay. I hope this is not finished with and somebody takes it further because it's a disgraceful verdict.

Just sent this to Ed Vaizeye MP

If had a son who had grown up with a disability and was wheelchair bound and wanted to protest I would be extremely annoyed if he was set upon by a thug and then applauded by his mates.

Sponsored Links
He should consider himself extremely lucky that PC Simon Harwood wasn't on duty then. ;) ;)

the cops have been watching too much Little Britain - and also watched "Strangeways " that bloke in a wheelchair is ace :LOL: But the doctor who examined him was even better . In a posh voice and sounding incredulous - the doc. said ........" he told me to F off ! " :LOL:

That guy was brilliant on the news. He made such a fool out of the Met.

Sponsored Links
Yet another example of police brutality.

Was the judge in this case blind, or just selectively blind?

Yet another example of police brutality.

Was the judge in this case blind, or just selectively blind?

I think not; My brother is tetraplegic, and in a wheelchair/bedbound...

But one Xmas he had too much to drink, and an argument, he tried to drag himself out of the bed to fight me...In my attempt to put him back in bed, he got a few right hangers on me, and sadly, in my defense, when man handling him back to bed, when getting right hookers, I responded, in defense...

The police were knocking down my door the day after...IF I hadn't responded, then he would be on the floor dying, I suported him, but got a punch in the face...he crawled out of his bed, to attack,

But he has previously been in jail for GBH for smashing someone over the head with a bottle...and got 2 years in jail....so I'm now wrong, for self defence?

Back