Drainage holes for Ford sliding doors location??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Ford Tourneo Connect 2017 (wheelchair adapted vehicle)

I wonder if anyone know where the drain holes might be located on the above vehicle for the rear sliding doors??
I have tried having a look (and have googled!), but without having an idea of where they are supposed to be located, I am struggling. I am disabled and have limited movement, but with the right direction I should be able to do this.
If anyone had a photo (ideally) or even a measurement from one side of the door? of exactly where then I should find them, then I should be able to feel for it and find out what is blocking it.

Initially started that passenger rear door, has filled with water (makes a wonderful sloshing sound!) - If you slide the door back and forth hard enough some water comes sloshing out.
Now after the recent heavy rain, the drivers rear sliding door has also got water in it.
Fed up hearing water sloshing about when going around corners (and the water makes the doors heavier to use!), and realise it will likely be in the electrics of the door, so really need to sort this out.

Sponsored Links
Are there any rubber door seals on the bottom of the door?
Often enough, the rubber plugs that hold the seal on use the same fixing holes that are used for drainage.
Removing the seals allows the water to escape.
Forgive me, but this is the Citroen way.....maybe Ford are similar.
John

Sponsored Links
Back