Drayton Lifestyle LP722 not working the heating.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, wondering if you guys can offer any help please.
Got a Drayton Lifestyle LP722 and it doesn't want to operate the heating, the hot water side is fine though.
It goes through it's timed programmes and the lights come on but the heating pump doesn't go and altering the thermostat doesn't get it going.
I read somewhere online that you can hold the advance heating boost button and it goes into some sort of override, this works. Hold the button and 'bs' and some numbers come up, the pump then fires up and the heating can be controlled on the thermostat. All good except when it goes into it's next timed programme it doesn't work again.
I'm assuming it's on it's way out, but the fact it can be made to work (sort of) am I missing something obvious?
Any advice would be much appreciated,
cheers

Sponsored Links
Tell us a lot more about your system. Motorised valves and boiler make model would be a good start.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back