Drink drivers-hate them-sign this

Sponsored Links
in this pc world of ours......even the drunk drivers are victims of a bad upbringing probably....like burglars rapists drug addicts...give them some help. not your hate

Sponsored Links
To be honest there are people that serve much shorter sentences for murder that was premeditated. I'm sorry I think the sentences are adequate. The person will live with this for the rest of their life, it will follow them wherever they go so personally no I think that is sufferance enough for something that despite coming as the result of extremely poor judgement and decision making, was not malice of aforethought. Sometimes in life you have to accept what is, and I do empathise and feel compassion for her and acknowledge what she is feeling is still raw and she is still very angry.. sadly though this will not bring her husband back to her and that's something she will have to come to live with.

Second thoughts - not sure if this was the one I signed or not, now - anyway.

To be honest there are people that serve much shorter sentences for murder that was premeditated. I'm sorry I think the sentences are adequate.
Yes, four and a half years is quite a lot compared with other cases.

The person will live with this for the rest of their life, it will follow them wherever they go so personally no I think that is sufferance enough for something that despite coming as the result of extremely poor judgement and decision making, was not malice of aforethought.
I don't think extremely poor judgement and decision making is a valid description.
He got well pіssed and then drove - just stupid. Complete absence of forethought.

People nowadays know this is unacceptable.

Perhaps he should get a longer sentence for being stupid.

Sponsored Links
Back