Drop kerb plan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm applying for the drop kerb application and have to produce an up to date map drawn scale at 1:500 or 1:1250, the direction of North and the site edged with a red line!

Where do I start?!

Sponsored Links
Sketch up your road with a couple of junctions. 1:1250, means if your map is 1metre wide it would show 1250 metres on the ground, but as you are going to draw in in Power Point on a sheet of A4 which means you are going to show only about 100metres up and down your road. Its simply so your BC or planner can find out where your house is. So shade in your house on the map. Go out at midday, the sun will be in the South. So this then tells you where the North is. Mark it on your map. Title you map with your name date and some meaningful ( new extention at no. 37 Acacia Av. ?title so if it gets lost in their office it can be identified.
Frank

Sponsored Links
Recently I got turned down (refused) the permission from my lovely council :cry:

Reason was the dropped kerb would be within 10m to the nearest road junction,hey I don't live on the M25 still :cry:

If only the council measured where it was indicated on the supplied drawings,then it would be 10.5m.

Anyway the place is now sold. thank you London :oops: council.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back