Dropping pressure on a worcester bosch 24cdi

alun, thats what it sounds like, it feel strange going right, grinding a little... someone else told me it may be a bearing and now you, thats it in my book. I will keep an eye out for that main dealer info, thanks.

i will let you know what it was on friday night, Wonder what causes a bearing to go after 12,000 HARD miles..

Sponsored Links
boxster said:
i will let you know what it was on friday night, Wonder what causes a bearing to go after 12,000 HARD miles..

And I'll let you know what causes a Worcester to go after 2 years ;)

Cheers

The whooshing in my '87 Astra at speed is the steam coming out of the radiator cos it's blown a head gasket again. Doesn't normally bother me cos it only does it when you get up to 60.

Sponsored Links
Problem solved...

Where the builders have remved the skirting in the living room one of them had manged to loosen the drain valve on one of the radiators so it was dripping very slightly.

Anyway yesterday after work I repressurised about 4 or 5 times but still couldnt detect where it was coming from so I went to the pub to get some food and perhaps had 1 or 2 beers...

Anyway on my return the living room window was heavily condensated - which I found strange for a house with double glazing.

So anyway that was the problem - perhaps if I'd pumped it up to about 3 bar I might have noticed it.

Anyway thanks again for all your help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back